Snippets of Doom! That’s right! That’s the name of one of our Tribes. This is an extraordinary team of Project Managers, Developers, Testers and Business Analysts working on projects with technologies like PHP, Symfony, Python, Pimcore also there’s a plan moving into Machine Learning. Right now this bold crew is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to help them grow even further. In this position, you'll have a chance to work with new technologies including cloud solutions, build high-traffic infrastructures and Paas platforms. We are recruiting for new and ongoing projects.
Current stack: Azure, AWS, Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Nginx, ElasticSearch, Redis, Node.js, PHP, Ansible, Golang, Gitlab, Gitlab CI
Salary: 11 000-15 000 net B2B + VAT
Remote: Yes, but you will need to travel to our HQ from time to time
What will you be doing?
- Building out scalable solutions for our high-performing customers.
- Working closely with developers to support infrastructure configuration and service launches.
- Supporting developers in infrastructure configuration issue.
- Creating security procedures and standards for the company.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
What are our main requirements?
- 2+ years of proven hands-on DevOps experience (also general development experience is needed 2-4 years)
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (Azure / AWS / GCP).
- Experience with container orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Experience with containerization (Docker).
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in high availability environments.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Experience with high-traffic infrastructures
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
- Experience in monitoring tools
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Strong programming background (PHP, Ruby, Python, etc)
- Knowledge of Automation and Configuration Management tools
- Fluent English (at least B2)
What else would be appreciated?
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Ruby
What benefits can we offer?
Please check the link below:
Sounds interesting? Please apply using the form*
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact our Recruiter Przemek at firstname.lastname@example.org
* We’ll contact the best candidates.