E-Commerce Business Analyst
The business analyst plays an integral role in supporting all aspects of client engagements and in producing impactful, provocative, and rigorous business analysis for future e-commerce solutions. This position works closely with the team of developers, UX/UI specialists, technical leaders and managers to help clients anticipate, identify, plan and capture future growth of their online shops. Analysts will need to combine many skills and be able to apply a broad perspective with an open mind; projects require both analytical rigour and creativity. Ideal candidates are both interested and fluent in e-commerce business issues, but also bring a wide range of interests and topical expertise to the table. The most important part of analyst work is requirements gathering in which ability to listen and understand, curiosity, humility, and a desire to explore uncertainty are musts.
Salary: 46 - 72 PLN/h + VAT (B2B)
What will you be doing?
- Create, write, and be able to support narratives about how the future business environment could look
- Conduct analysis (and synthesis) based on qualitative and/or quantitative data and secondary research
- Conduct cultural, trends and marketplace analysis
- Identify, arrange, and conduct interviews with thought leaders
- Create Excel and Word documents for client deliverables, presentations, thought leadership pieces, and project proposals
- Be a key contributor in client, team, and cooperating companies communications
- Translate business requirements into values
- Translate clients company values into business requirements
- Prepare client workshops
What are our main requirements?
Curiosity and passion for understanding how complex systems work and a love of learning
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal skills – an ability to tell compelling and complex stories in simple ways
- Strong critical thinking skills; ability to think logically and develop rigorous analytical frameworks, and a desire to solve difficult problems
- Ability to take initiative and work independently in a team
- Organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Google Docs and Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Fluent English
What else would be appreciated?
- Experience in E-commerce or software development
- Comfort with and passion for exploring ambiguous or abstract ideas
BPMN/UML process modeling skils
- Fluent German
What can we offer?
Please check the link below:
Sounds interesting? Please apply using the form below*
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact our Recruiter Renata at firstname.lastname@example.org
* We’ll contact the best candidates