Business Analyst in Divante takes care of the project from its very beginning - from helping the Sales Department in defining the project scope and gathering major requirements, until go-live, when he supports development team in creating the most accurate implementation of these requirements. Of course, the main responsibility of a Business Analyst is to gather business needs using methods aligned to the type of project and to map them in the next step to functional/non-functional requirements but problem solving and modeling software architectural solutions is important as well which means we are looking for a person with e-commerce solutions knowledge and ability to map client requirements on existing - available on the market - e-commerce solutions (standard) or even with skillset typical for software architects when custom development is needed (senior).
Salary: 6 000 - 12 000 PLN net (B2B)
What will you be doing?
· Gathering client requirements, understanding their processes and problems and passing this knowledge to the team members responsible for development
· Defining the rules and business processes of our clients and a couple of internal Divante products
· Mapping business requirements to functionalities of e-commerce/CRM/PIM systems
· Creating documentation of functional and business requirements to be further used in projects
· Determining the scope of integrations between systems
· Preparing documentation for end users of the systems
· Managing requirements and change requests throughout the whole project duration
· Supporting the sales department in order to get preliminary requirements, presenting our technological solutions and preparing the offer
· Conducting workshops with customers in order to gather business requirements
· Analyzing current solutions available on the market and finding the most suitable one to cover client requirements
What are our main requirements?
· At least 2-years of experience in gathering and analyzing business requirements, as well as preparing IT project documentation or at least 4 years of experience as a product owner, business owner, e-commerce manager, consultant if e-commerce platform was one of your responsibilities
· Experience in planning and effectively run the process of gathering and documenting business requirements
· Ability to recommend the best technological solutions due to the gathered requirements
· Experience in consulting business requirements with developers
· Knowledge of IT and e-business
· Experience in working with Confluence or other workgroup software
· Knowledge of requirements gathering methods like User story mapping, Event storming, facilitation, etc.
· Can effectively use ticket systems (Jira) in project work
· Proactive, organized and engaged in the tasks
· Feel good with teamwork
· Fluent English - working with documentation and communication with foreign clients
What else would be appreciated?
· Fluent German would be a huge asset
· Previous experience in e-business and/or UX
· Knowledge of systems and technologies used in e-commerce
· Knowledge of CRM, ERP, PIM
· Knowledge of tools used to build company strategy (e.g. BMC, VPC)
· Experience in BPMN process modeling
· Knowledge of software development process
· Creativity, problem solving, swift learning
· Experience in e-commerce software development process
What can we offer?
Please check the link below:
Sounds interesting? Please apply using the form below*
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact our Recruiter Renata at email@example.com
* We’ll contact the best candidates