E-Commerce Project Manager
As a top of mind e-commerce software house, we change the way people buy and sell. Leading technology and the client’s focused management are the key factors for it. That’s why we are searching for an experienced candidate to take the Project Manager’s role in projects implementing Magento solutions for e-commerce leaders!
You will have a chance to join one of our Magento Tribes (eF5 OR Team A). They work with leaders of the e-commerce industry like Senetic, TIM, Rigips among others. Both Magento Tribes count 55 people including experienced leaders, developers and project managers from whom you can learn a lot.
Your clients will be mainly top brands in Europe & the USA, working with innovative technology trends. As a manager, you will have a large impact on the projects, people, and the product itself, leading teams usually of 4-6 people (Developers, QAs, Analysts). We work in Agile/ Scrum, usually in 2-week sprints, where we work in a transparent and responsible process with our clients, aiming for delivering value to the business. You always will know what to do, but not always how, and here your jobs and desire start.
Senior salary: 66 - 99 PLN/h net B2B + VAT
Remote: Yes / up to 80%
What will you be doing?
- You will track and monitor project status, leverage available tools and contribute to weekly progress reports
- Developing a dedicated e-commerce strategy to meet a company’s sales objectives,
- Preparing a project plan conveying the continuous delivery of project outcomes from the project solution teams.
- Developing a financial view of the project in terms of cost and duration,
- Partnering with internal technical lead and client teams to identify the various roles required by the project to meet project delivery goals.
- Consulting with the client on best practices and processes for delivering and maintaining solutions.
- Managing distributed development teams.
- Collaborating with business sponsors, business owners, analysts, developers, and testing teams.
- Identifying and quickly resolving project roadblocks.
- Managing risks and issues related to projects.
- Facilitating scope management across the project.
- Leading the team in the identification of project roles and responsibilities.
- Providing project and release statuses back to Project Sponsor and key stakeholders on a regular basis,
- Facilitating cross-organizational communication and supporting their needs
- Managing dependencies
- Owning the release plan.
An ideal candidate:
- Has 3-5 years managing software projects with at least 5 resources (preferably in an eCommerce context).
- Has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Has experience with Agile software development methodology (Scrum).
- Has experience taking proactive action to improve project velocity and code reliability
- Is highly organized, and able to work under time pressure
- Knows how to prioritize tasks and break down larger objectives into a detailed work plan.
- Knows how to apply critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to resolve issues.
- Has no problem with interfacing with all levels of the organization to achieve assigned objectives in a cross-functional team-based environment.
- Has a strong understanding of controlling and running budgets, resource management, and forecasting.
- Is experienced in managing and maintaining client relationships.
- Has the ability to lead and motivate team, building strong, trustful relationships with team members
- Is open to changes and improvement of Divante processes
- Has fluent English (at least C1)
What else would be appreciated?
- Knowledge of Magento technology
- Knowledge of e-commerce frameworks like Commerce Tools, Shopware, Shopify, Spryker, etc.
- Being familiar with Docker, Kubernetes, Git
- Fluent German would be a big plus
What can we offer?
Please check the link below:
Sounds interesting? Please apply using the form below*
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact our Recruiter Przemek at email@example.com OR Katarzyna at firstname.lastname@example.org
* We’ll contact the best candidates