Divante is an eCommerce Software House headquartered in Wrocław, Poland. Our core competencies are built around Magento, Pimcore and bespoke software projects (we love Symfony3, Node.js and many more). We also create our own products, using the latest technologies and frontend frameworks (Angular, React, VueJS). At Divante, we support our employees’ ideas and if your project is interesting enough, you’ll find a lot of people ready to contribute as well. As a Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for encoding the client’s vision of a modern website.
Salary: 5,000 - 13,000 zł net B2B + VAT
What are our main requirements?
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Frontend Developer
Adobe Photoshop to deal with the graphic designs
Gulp/Webpack because we like to make things easier and automate our work as much as possible
- Experience in creating mobile-adaptable websites because desktops are already passé
A good eye, caring for aesthetics and basic UX awareness because we like our websites to be nice and usable
- More and more of our clients come from abroad so good English is a must, German will be a big plus
What else would be appreciated?
- Experience in e-commerce
- Knowledge of Magento
- Knowledge of Pimcore
- Knowledge of JS frameworks and libraries - the more, the better, so that you can choose the most suitable one for a given task
- Experience in tests (E2E, Unit Tests)
- We do our best to be Agile so experience in SCRUM or other Agile methodologies would be more than welcome
- We work on really big projects so good organisation, planning, teamwork skills and a positive attitude would come in handy as well
- University degree in Information Technology or similar
What do we guarantee?
- An opportunity to learn new technologies and choose your own career path
- Being part of projects for really big International and Polish clients
- Time for personal growth, internal workshops, external training
Flexible working hours
- Of course, we have Multisport, healthcare, life insurance and English lessons
Modern office with some parking space and our own Divante Cafe
- Lots of freshly ground coffee and fruit
- Team dinners
- If you have something to share, speak English and like to talk in public, we would be glad to send you as a speaker to some conference ;)
Sounds interesting? Please apply using the form below*
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact our Recruiter Aleksandra at firstname.lastname@example.org
* We’ll contact the best candidates.