IT Project Manager
Two years ago we have changed our structure. We rearranged our teams into 20-people Tribes specializing in a chosen spectrum of technologies. The Tribe is led by Tribe Master and it is not dispersed after completing a project. Our Project Managers are responsible for overseeing the delivery of the whole project. One team usually consist of 4-5 people (developers, front-line, tester and PM). We work in SCRUM, usually in 2-week sprints, where at the end of the Review we present the effects of our work in front of the client.
Salary: 5,000 - 13,000 zł net B2B + VAT
What will you be doing?
- Defining the project scope
Estimating the time needed for completing the tasks
- Planning the project schedule
Coordinating the tasks
- Human resources allocation
- Risk and budget management
- Quality and deadline control of the projects
- Facilitating effective communication within the team
- Building long-term relationship with present clients, as well as setting up contacts with the new ones
An ideal candidate:
- Experience (at least 2 years) in running IT projects (preferably e-commerce)
- Practical knowledge of the management methodologies
- Experience in using Agile methodologies
- Ability to plan and organize work
- Ease at establishing business connections
Communication and negotiation skills
- Creativity, independence, responsibility and initiative
- Openness to changes and improvement of Divante processes
Fluent English (at least B2)
- Fluent German would be a big plus
What do we guarantee?
- An opportunity to learn new technologies and choose your own career path
- Being part of projects for really big clients
Time for personal growth, internal workshops, external training
- If you have something to share, speak English and like to talk in public, we would be glad to send you as a speaker to some conference ;)
Remote work (standard is no more than 1 in 5 days)
- Flexible working hours
- Of course, we have Multisport, healthcare, life insurance and English lessons
- Modern office with some parking space
- Lots of freshly ground coffee and fruit
- Team dinners
Sounds interesting? Please apply using the form below..
If you have any questions contact our IT Recruiter Przemek at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Kasia at email@example.com
* We’ll contact the best candidates.