IT Project Manager
Two years ago we have changed our structure. We rearranged our teams into 20-people Tribes specializing in a chosen spectrum of technologies. The Tribe is led by Tribe Master and it is not dispersed after completing a project. Our Project Managers are responsible for overseeing the delivery of the whole project. One team usually consist of 4-5 people (developers, front-line, tester and PM). We work in SCRUM, usually in 2-week sprints, where at the end of the Review we present the effects of our work in front of the client.
Salary: 5,000 - 10,000 zł net B2B + VAT
What will you be doing?
- Defining the project scope
Estimating the time needed for completing the tasks
- Planning the project schedule
Coordinating the tasks
- Human resources allocation
- Risk and budget management
- Quality and deadline control of the projects
- Facilitating effective communication within the team
- Building long-term relationship with present clients, as well as setting up contacts with the new ones
An ideal candidate:
- Experience (at least 2 years) in running IT projects (preferably e-commerce)
- Practical knowledge of the management methodologies
- Experience in using Agile methodologies
- Ability to plan and organize work
- Ease at establishing business connections
Communication and negotiation skills
- Creativity, independence, responsibility and initiative
- Openness to changes and improvement of Divante processes
Fluent English (at least B2)
- Fluent German would be a big plus
What can we offer?
Please check the link below:
Sounds interesting? Please apply using the form below..
If you have any questions contact our IT Recruiter Kasia at firstname.lastname@example.org
* We’ll contact the best candidates.