IT Project Manager with German
Two years ago we have changed our structure. We rearranged our teams into 20-people Tribes specializing in a chosen spectrum of technologies. The Tribe is led by Tribe Master and it is not dispersed after completing a project. Our Project Managers are responsible for overseeing the delivery of the whole project. One team usually consist of 4-5 people (developers, front-line, tester and PM). We work in SCRUM, usually in 2-week sprints, where at the end of the Review we present the effects of our work in front of the client. Right now we are opening our new office in Berlin where new software will be developed!
Salary: 1,200 - 3,100 Euro net B2B + VAT
What will you be doing?
- Defining the project scope
Estimating the time needed for completing the tasks
- Planning the project schedule
Coordinating the tasks
- Human resources allocation
- Risk and budget management
- Quality and deadline control of the projects
- Facilitating effective communication within the team
- Building long-term relationship with present clients, as well as setting up contacts with the new ones
An ideal candidate:
- Fluent English and German
- Experience (at least 2 years) in running IT projects (preferably e-commerce)
- Practical knowledge of the management methodologies
- Experience in using Agile methodologies
- Ability to plan and organize work
- Ease at establishing business connections
Communication and negotiation skills
- Creativity, independence, responsibility and initiative
- Openness to changes and improvement of Divante processes
What do we guarantee?
Working from home is not a problem, it's an option.
- Stay in shape with a chosen Multisport option.
- We offer dedicated health program for you and your family.
- Stay up to date with the newest solutions and technologies
- We organize internal trainings to let you gain and improve your skills. Internal library.
- Participate in English classes with native speakers held at our office
- Enjoy company breakfast, fruits, snacks and sweets
- Unlimited amounts of coffee and tea on each floor and Divante Cafe.
- Winter and summer parties bring us all together.
Chillout spot equipped with darts, xbox console and table footbal
- We have showers and bike parking. Keep it fresh and clean after morning cycle.
- Cosy rooms with air cleaners guaranteed.
Refer a friend and get financial award
- Benefit from our complex life insurance offer.
Easy and direct contact with anyone, at anytime. Starting from the CEO.
- Develop your personal brand within the company
- Pursue your ideas and create amazing things!
- We support employees' engagement and initiatives
- Possibility of acquiring certification in technologies we use
- You can always count on our feedback
- We help you in development of key soft skills
Sounds interesting? Please apply using the form below..
If you have any questions contact our IT Recruiter Przemek at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Kate at email@example.com
* We’ll contact the best candidates.