Last year we have changed our structure. We rearranged our teams into 20-people Tribes specializing in a chosen spectrum of technologies. The Tribe is led by Tribe Master and it is not dispersed after completing a project. We work together on the best practices and share knowledge. One of the things we work with is OKR framework (Objectives and key results) which helps you develop further in what interests you the most.
Right now we are expanding our Magento 1 and Magento 2 teams for different projects within our Tribes. Project teams usually consist of 4-5 people (developers, front-line, tester and PM). We work in SCRUM, usually in 2-week sprints, where at the end of the Review we present the effects of our work in front of the client. Currently, we focus on creating applications based on microservices in a distributed architecture.
We’re looking for you, if :
- You have commercial experience in creating PHP apps
- You use design patterns and have experience in Magento 2
- You have experience in integrations with external systems (ERP, WMS, CRM, PIM)
- You know GIT, because we work in teams
- You know OOP and PSR standards
- You have good knowledge of MySQL/PostgreSQL
- You have worked with RESTful WebServices
- You know ElasticSearch/Solr
- You use Vagrant or Docker
- You can perform a Code Review
- You care about a SOLID code :)
- More and more of our clients come from abroad so good English and/or German will be a big plus
What else would be appreciated?
- Creating unit and integration tests using PHPUnit/PHPSpec
- We have a DevOps Department, so knowledge of Ansible, GitLab, Continuous Integration will surely be of use :)
- We do our best to be Agile, so experience in SCRUM or other Agile methodologies would be more than welcome
- We work on really big projects, so good organization, planning, teamwork skills and a positive attitude would come in handy as well
- University degree in Information Technology or similar
What can we offer?
- An opportunity to learn new technologies and choose your own career path
- Being part of projects for really big clients
- Time for personal growth, internal workshops, external training
- If you have something to share, speak English and like to talk in public, we would be glad to send you as a speaker to some conference ;)
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Of course, we have Multisport, healthcare, life insurance and English lessons
Modern office with some parking space
- Lots of freshly ground coffee and fruit
Sounds interesting? Please apply using the form below.
* We’ll contact the best candidates.