PWA IT Project Manager
As a top of mind e-commerce software house, we change the way people buy and sell. Leading technology and the client’s focused management are the key factors for it. That’s why we are searching for an experienced candidate to take the Project Manager’s role in projects implementing PWA technology for e-commerce leaders!
You will get a great opportunity to work in a startup atmosphere in the mature and grown organization like Divante. Our leading PWA solution is an Open Source product Vue Storefront combined with backend technologies and bespoke software solutions. All of these proved in the projects for our clients like SAP, Samsung, Staples, HighSnobiety and many others.
Your clients will be mainly top brands in Europe & the USA, working with innovative technology trends. As a manager, you will have a large impact on the projects, people, and the product itself, leading teams usually of 4-6 people (Developers, QAs, Analysts). We work in Agile/ Scrum, usually in 2-week sprints, where we work in a transparent and responsible process with our clients, aiming for delivering value to the business. You always will know what to do, but not always how, and here your jobs and desire start.
Senior salary: 10 000 - 15 000 net B2B + VAT
Remote: Yes / up to 80%
What will you be doing?
- The main task will be to take care of the process in such a way as to bring the project to a certain goal in an appropriate quality (MVP) in the way to make as one of the first steps in our cooperation with the Client
- Taking part in the whole process from presales and sales to implementation of the project, being responsible for building successful cooperation with your Clients
- You will be responsible for budget, roadmap and risk management
- Building the whole project with the Product Owners (Client’s side) and their teams
- Planning project schedule and estimating the time needed for completing the tasks
- Understanding the Client’s needs and lead the project to meet their expectations
- This means going down to the task level in the backlog to define project scope
- Building a long-term relationship with the Client, ending with their high satisfaction (NPS)
- Coaching our teams to have an agile mindset to use technology in the best way to deliver business values
- Facilitate effective communication within the team and the Client
An ideal candidate:
- Experienced (at least 3-4 years) in running IT projects
- Technical background. You don’t have to be a developer, but we need you to understand the techniques of the software development process
- Independence in undertaken tasks
- Practical knowledge of the management methodologies
- Experienced in using Agile methodologies
- Ability to plan and organize work (yours and your teams)
- The ease of establishing business connections
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Openness to changes and improvement of Divante processes
- Fluent English (at least C1)
What else would be appreciated?
- Experience in projects from the e-commerce industry
- Interest in modern technologies
- Understanding what PWA is
- Fluent German (B2-C1) would be a big plus
What can we offer?
Please check the link below:
Sounds interesting? Please apply using the form below*
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact our Recruiter Przemek at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Katarzyna at email@example.com
* We’ll contact the best candidates