Senior IT Recruiter
Our main goal is to become Top of Mind E-commerce Software House. Every day we work with the newest technologies to create the best solutions for our clients. We also create our own open-source products, so there's always something new and groundbreaking happening. Right now our family counts 230+ members. We have an ambitious plan to grow our numbers by at least 120 new family members in 2020. Our HR team counts 7 people and we want to add another 2 Senior Recruiters to meet our growth ambitions.
Everyday work in the HR Department at Divante brings new challenges, connected not only to recruitment but also maintaining and developing our team. If you join us, you won't get bored - that's for sure!
On a daily basis, we work mainly with technologies like PHP, Magento, Angular, Vue and many more. If you're interested in what positions we are currently recruiting for, please check our Career page.
HR Department is Agile. We work with SCRUM methodology to plan and execute our goals. We always strive for new knowledge and development to perfect our work for it to bring the best results. Right now we are more focused on Data-Driven Recruitment so there will be a lot of numbers and details to watch over.
Salary: 5 670 - 7 100 PLN GROSS
Remote: possible (20% of the time granted, if more - to be discussed)
What will you be doing?
- Working closely with Business and Delivery parts of Divante to better understand their needs - exposure to most crucial stakeholders
Sourcing new candidates and staying in contact with them - we use modern sourcing techniques but we still hope you can teach us something new
- Working in weekly Sprints regarding Recruitment, and in two-week Sprints for overall HR projects
- Managing a full recruitment cycle within Divante
- Independent organization of your work and priorities - you will have to build a vacancy strategy and plans from scratch
- We will count on your ideas and ability to solve problems
- Supporting HR in other tasks
Join us if you:
- Have great expertise in IT Recruitment, at least 3+ years (preferably in-house experience)
- Know IT jargon and have knowledge regarding software development cycle, Agile, and Scrum approaches
- Are interested in the constant development of your sourcing skills and you use modern sourcing techniques to combine quality with quantity - this goes for Linkedin paid accounts, we don't use them
- Have experience in dealing with C-level stakeholders and upper management
- Created contracts and know how to cooperate with the legal department
- Are focused on Data-driven decision making. And always check your own work to make it better and more efficient
- Value independence and have no problem with taking responsibility for really important projects
- Approach problems with: "I have a solution" attitude
- Are not afraid to work with challenging markets and deadlines
- Have fluency in English (C1)
What else would be appreciated?
- Interest in modern technologies
- Open mind, and hunger for new knowledge and skills
- German or any other language on B2+ level
What can we offer?
Please check the link below:
Sounds interesting? Please apply using the form below*
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact our Recruiters Natalia at email@example.com OR Przemek at firstname.lastname@example.org
* We’ll contact the best candidates