We are eCommerce software house that provides the best solutions for our clients every day. We use new technologies, build a team of specialists and create a great brand. We are expanding the team with a specialist, UX Researcher, who will help us to implement projects at the highest level.
Salary: 5,000 - 10,000 zł net B2B + VAT
What will you be doing?
- Help the Product Design Team deliver the best research in the business
- Integrate incredibly well with the analytics, HotJar, cux.io and brand insight teams
- Leading quality research – both qualitative and quantitative
- Introduce new methods that will be useful to e-commerce
- Know when a research project can take time and when a quick but powerful delivery is preferable
- Ensure our reports are convincing and our summaries are captivating
- Produce international / translated research
- Take ownership of research for our clients and build relationships
- Oversee the administration of our research activities and use of budget
What are our main requirements?
- Digital eCommerce Experience, preferably with a portion of that in-house
- A suitable graduate or post-graduate qualification would be great
- An excellent portfolio of research practice across the spectrum of design, covering different platforms and services.
- Experience mentoring practitioners of different experience levels
- Leading and growing teams / developing talent
- Proven ability to lead workshops and kick off sessions
- Highly creative with ability to think outside the box
- Strong attention to detail and appreciation of clean user-centred design
- Very comfortable presenting to senior directors and leadership team
- Diplomatic and collaborative with a calm temperament, able to work within cross disciplinary teams
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and inspirational
- High level of competency with relevant tools or similar (Google Analytics, Hot Jar, Crazy Egg, cux.io, Excel, Usertesting.com, more)
What do we guarantee?
An opportunity to choose your own career path
Being part of projects for really big clients
Time for personal growth, internal workshops, external training
If you have something to share, speak English and like to talk in public, we would be glad to send you as a speaker to some conferences
Flexible working hours
Of course, we have Multisport, healthcare, life insurance, English lessons
Modern office with some parking space and own Divante Cafe
Lots of freshly ground coffee and fruit
Team dinners and breakfasts
Sounds interesting? Please apply using the form below*
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact our Recruiter Renata at email@example.com
* We’ll contact the best candidates.